Friday 29 January 2016

For the Love of Lush Collection: Part 1

As many may know, I am a massive fan of Lush, thanks to its cruelty-free ethics and wonderful products. I had the privilege of being a Christmas Temp at Chester Lush this year, which is the best job ever. Friendly people, wonderful smells and lots of glitter! This wasn't so fortunate for my bank account or my bathroom, as it meant that I probably doubled my Lush collection, because as I'd learn about the products in training, I would sell them to myself. This wonderful experience led to my current decision to write my Business dissertation on Lush (eeek!). 

As I was sorting through my boxes, I realised how much Lush I had, so I thought I'd share it with you all. You may be
surprised to know that I don't have any bath products, as I don't have a bath at my current house, so my parents get the privilege of looking after them.  (Warning, there is quite a lot, which will span over two blog posts). 



Below is a linked list of my shower related products shown above:
Soap
Soap is my number 1 product from Lush! My current favourites are Maypole, and from the Christmas range Baked Alaska and Yog Nog.
Shower Gels & Jelly
The Comforter and Flying Fox, similar but better than The Olive Branch. Snowman is the lemon sceneted Christmas jelly, that currently lives in my freezer!
Shampoo Bars
Jason and the Argan Oil is my go-to shampoo, which I occasionly switch up with Lullaby and Brazillant, to give my hair a break from the amazing Argan Oil. (P.s. my boyfriend loves to use these as soap and shampoo bars.)
Conditioners
After being quite dissapointed with the formula of Big solid bar, I'm currently using the simple Veganese.
Scrubs
Ocean Salt is a great body scrub for pre-shaving, but personally is too rough for using on my face.
Shaving Creams
Prince is contstantly repurchased, as it does a wonderful job with my razor, as opposed to D'Fluff soap, which I clearly haven't mastered yet.
Body Conditioner
Ro's Argan is the only body conditioner I've tried, but it's a perfect lazy in-shower moisturiser.


If you want more, keep your eyes peeled for part 2 of this post, that'd be posted soon!


- Tash xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.